Justin Timberlake Accepts Marine Ball Invite, Mila Kunis Confirms She is Going


Justin Timberlake will accompany US Marine Kelsey De Santis to the Marine Corps Ball in Washington, D.C. on November 12.

Timberlake announced his acceptance during a presser to plug his upcoming film Friends With Benefits.

"I'll tell you what: I accept," he told reporters.

"But not because she shouted out one of my songs, which I do love...

"And not because she had all those beefcake military guys behind her to intimidate me...

"I don't get asked out. Ever. So I was very flattered by that....

"If my schedule works out to do it, I'd love to do it. It's an honor."



Mila Kunis, who was also at the press junket, dismissed reports that she had backed out of her decision to accompany US Marine Scott Moore to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18 in Greenville, N.C.

"Never did I say that I was not going, she said, adding that the rumor was made up and "people believed it, unfortunately."