Vanessa Hudgens Unrecognizable


Nope, that’s not Edward Furlong rummaging through a rubbish for a snack, that’s Vanessa Hudgens! The former High School Musical bombshell with a penchant for finding herself nude and in front of a camera is gunning for some “serious actress” cred by ditching the lip gloss and personal hygiene for a role playing a homeless teenager in the movie Gimme Shelter.

Baby V, 22, was snapped eating out of a dumpster while shooting scenes for the film in New Jersey this week.

The girl clearly isn’t afraid to get her hands dirty for a shot at an Oscar, but getting used to life as a short-haired girl is another story.

“I play this girl, who’s like homeless and she doesn’t care about her look very much. I kind of look like a boy throughout the whole movie,” the starlet explains. “I grabbed the scissors and started cutting my actual hair and then my director decided that he was going to grab the scissors, he grabs a chunk of my hair and just chops it. I miss [my hair,] believe me, I do, but there’s nothing I can do about it.”