Emma Watson I Have Been Drunk


Emma Watson acknowledged having been drunk, even very very drunk, when grilled by David Letterman on the Late Show that airs tonight, July 12.

But she was never so drunk as to be compelled to take a leak in the subway says Harry Pottor's Hermione Granger.

"No it never got that bad," she said.

Emma was on the show to plug her new film, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2, the last offering in the Harry Potter film series.

When Letterman asked her if she knew about her co-star, Daniel Radcliffe's struggles with drinking and whether she could talk about it.

Emma responded:

"To be honest, it's really not something that I genuinely know much about, he is the one to talk about it but as far as I know, he never took a sick day. He was like the most professional, amazing guy."

Letterman went on to grill Emma about her own drinking habits, and after a lot of umms and laughs she admitted:

"I mean, yes, I have tried spirits! Of course, I've tried spirits.

"We drink at 18 in the UK...but I'm actually legal to drink now in the US. It's worth mentioning...I'm 21!"

To which Letterman remarked that she was 'flaunting' being 21!

With Letterman persisting in his line of questioning, Emma finally relented.

"I got very very drunk once in my life, as everyone does."

I got drunk, I have been drunk and I will bow to that."