Mila Kunis GQ Magazine Aug. 2011

Mila Kunis may have turned into a bombshell film star, but the That ’70s Show alum says being a certified hottie isn’t all King Crab, Sister!

The Black Swan actress, who co-stars with Justin Timberlake in new romantic comedy Friends With Benefits, tells GQ Magazine’s August issue that good-looking women found it hard to be taken seriously.

“The bottom line is if you’re an attractive female in this industry, people just take you as that: attractive. People aren’t getting the opportunity to move beyond being attractive,” Mila told the magazine. “You have no idea how hard it is for a woman in this business. A lot of people don’t even think women are funny. It’s fucked up, but you have to deal with guys like that. I’ve learned to roll with it.”

She added: “It’s not only with comedy. It could be with drama or action or whatever. People are distracted by looks. It happens. I’m not saying it happened to me, but it happens.”

It’s a good thing Mila’s got her unhealthy obsession with Star Trek to help her cope with the perils of being beautiful.

“I’m a massive Trekkie,” Mila confessed after being asked about working with William Shatner in the 2002 film American Psycho 2. “…I got into it in my late teens — 18, 19, 20. Something like that. I got into it later than most people. But let’s not talk about it in the past tense. I’m still a ‘Star Trek’ fan. You never stop being one.”

She even attended a convention boasting memorabilia from the show.

“I went to the Star Trek Experience in Vegas maybe five years ago. I hung out with a bunch of fake characters inside Quark’s bar. There were all these actors there pretending to be the different characters from the different shows. Yes, I loved it.”