Mila Kunis to Blind Date Marine Serving in Afghanistan


Mila Kunis made a US Marine sergeant's day by accepting his proposal to accompany him to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18th in Greenville, N.C..

Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines, asked Mila for the date over a YouTube video shot in Afghanistan with Moore dressed in full battle order.

"Hi Mila, I just want to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps. Ball with yours truly," Moore says in the video. "So take a second to think about it and get back to me. All right, bye now."

Mila became aware of the proposal when she was quizzed about it while appearing on Fox News with 'Friends With Benefits' co-star Justin Timberlake.

"Hi Mila, Scott Moore, you can call me Scott, I just want to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps. Ball with yours truly," Moore says in the video. "So take a second to think about it and get back to me. All right, bye now."

Timberlake, excitedly plugged Moore's cause.

"Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? You need to do it for your country," he told Kunis.

He then assured Moore, "I'm going to work on this, man. This needs to go down."

Mila, 27, checked with her publicist before committing.

"I'll go, I'll do it for you," she said, turning to Timberlake. "Are you going to come?"

"They don't want me! They want you," Timberlake responded. "You need to do it for your country."