Now, Female Marine Asks Justin Timberlake Out for Date


Justin Timberlake, has been asked by a female marine to practice what he preached to Mila Kunis – Go out on a date with a marine for the sake of the country.

In a YouTube video, Cpl. Kelsey De Santis, the only female serving at the Martial Arts Center for Excellence in Quantico, has invited Timberlake to accompany her to Marine Corps Ball in Washington, D.C. on November 12; Mila is going to a different ball with Sgt Scott Moore, which takes place on November 18 in Greenville, North Carolina.

The pretty looking Santis' recorded her message to Timberlake with a bunch of her colleagues standing at the backdrop:

"So, Justin, you wanna call out my girl Mila? I'm gonna call you out and ask you to come to the Marine Corps Ball with me! If you can't go all I have to say is cry me a river! Hit me up."

Santis has also started a Facebook campaign to earn her date with the star.