Sara Bareilles Replaces Nicole Scherzinger On NBC’s


Songstress Sarah Bareilles will join Ben Folds and Shawn Stockman on the celebrity judging panel of NBC’s a cappella singing competition, The Sing Off, now that former Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger is off to find The X Factor on FOX.

“I’m extremely excited to be joining the panel of judges for ‘The Sing-Off’ this fall!” says Sara, who is best known for her hit, “Love Song.” “A cappella music is very near and dear to my heart, and I have been a huge fan of the show from the beginning. I love the opportunity to be a part of something that celebrates a genre of music that I just adore and believe in. I can’t wait for it to start.”

The Sing Off returns for its third season on NBC on Sept. 19 @ 8 PM ET/PT. Former boy bander Nick Lachey will return as host.