Ash not the most beautiful lady on the planet: Hugh Jackman


On the final day of the three day FICCI Frames Conclave Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman dropped a bomb on former beauty queen Aishwarya Rai saying that he didn’t consider Ash as the most beautiful lady on the planet.


Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who welcomed the international star Hugh Jackman to India with Lord Ganesha was stunned to hear the comment of Jackman about her. The diva nevertheless, took the comment of Jackman as a mere joke.

Here`s what Hugh said – “When someone told me that world`s most beautiful lady will welcome me, I was too excited. I thought it will be my wife Deborra. But later I came to know that it was Aishwarya”.”I consider Ash as a very beautiful lady, but certainly not the most beautiful on the planet. Because according to me, my wife Deborra is the most beautiful lady”. Hugh is a dotting husband to his wife Deborra-Lee Furness.

Aishwarya along with Shahrukh Khan shared the dias with Hugh and gifted him with a small Lord Ganesha`s statue. “I welcome Hugh Jackman to India. He is one of the most handsome and diligent artistes in the field of acting. On behalf of all the Indians, I welcome him in our country with a beautiful Lord Ganesha,” said Aishwarya.